Sunday, January 11, 2015

How to Use Preach My Gospel



"I bear witness that this missionary guide is inspired of God. We must study it more carefully, that we may understand our missionaries and their work better. Missionaries and members must speak one language. We must become one in our efforts to proclaim the gospel. It will better enable us to become tools in the hand of the Lord, for He said, “And even so will I gather mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, even as many as will believe in me, and hearken unto my voice” (D&C 33:6)."
-Erich W. Kopischke


WHAT IS PREACH MY GOSPEL?

Preach My Gospel is a tool, it is a means to help you understand your role and purpose as a missionary, and acts as a guide to help you understand the fundamentals of the gospel.

"Preach My Gospel focuses on the fundamentals of missionary work. It does not answer every question or situation you will encounter. You will be most effective as you follow the Spirit, search the scriptures, keep the commandments, and apply what you learn." -Introduction

  • Guide for Missionary Work
  • Lesson Manual
  • Study Material (personal, companionship, district)
  • Journal



HOW IS PREACH MY GOSPEL SET UP

  • Study Journal
  • Lessons
  • Information Boxes
    • Consider This
    • Remember This
    • Scripture Study
    • Activity
    • Red Boxes
  • Stories
  • Ideas for Study and Application
HOW DO I PUT PREACH MY GOSPEL INTO ACTION?

Read, Plan, DO. (Crawl, Walk, Run)



No comments:

Post a Comment